Thursday, September 1, 2011

School

Just a quick update about Lavender. She is doing much better, though she is still very nervous and a little swollen.

I now have a week of school under my belt. It has not been terrible, but I look forward to the weekend very much. Jess is in my class, but she will not speak to me. Daddy wants me to invite her over for another playdate, but I am not sure if I want to yet. I have enough stress from school as it is. My teacher is nice, but she will not be teaching much longer. She is pregnant and will be taking some time off around November. She says I have a good imagination and is encouraging me to write more. Maybe I will post one of my unicorn stories on my blog.

The food at the school is terrible, but Daddy said he would start packing my lunch. I am already tired of chicken nuggets and pizza rolls. We have to wear a uniform, but I think it is kind of cute. I like not having to find something to wear everyday.
Papa says school will get better as the year goes on, but I fear it will get worse since the kids found out I have two dads. I guess I need to have that playdate with Jess and become friends with her. We can band together against the bullies.

*Angelica*

4 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Bree.

    We're glad to hear Lavender is doing better, and congrats on surviving your first week!

    Our school starts next week. I have mixed feelings.

    You look really nice in your uniform and braids!

    Cafeteria food is pretty gross - I think you're smart to pack your lunch from home. Then you can be sure you'll have something you'll like.

    I hope no one makes fun of you. I'll be really angry with them if they do!

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bree. I know I can always got on my blogger friends to help me through. I hope you have a good first day (and week) at school.

    *Angelica*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also glad to hear that Lavender is starting to get better. I'm near the end of my second week at my new school, and it's starting to get easier. You get used to it, I guess. Too bad about Jess... but if she doesn't want to be friends she's the one missing out! And I hope no one makes fun of you. That would be really mean and small minded! Good luck!

    P.S. I love your uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for Lavender getting better .. I bet she will be a little nervous for awhile but she will get better in time too ..

    Love the uniform .. it is cute and I love your braids .. it would be hard for me to go to school where you or my sisters go with uniforms .. I love homeschool and getting to do some of your work in your PJ's .. lol

    I would always choose packed lunch .. my sisters do some times but eat a lot at the cafateria but they say their school has good healthy food .. lol .. whatever

    If they start teasing you at school about having two dads .. just let us know .. Bree and I will take care of them ..

    Know you sure do have all of us and we will always love you no matter what .. but I know that is not the same as having real life friends .. but not everyone will be mean .. I am sure you will find a friend or two soon ..

    Sorry I did not comment sooner .. we were out of town for the long weekend ..

    Love Ya,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete