Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stuff About Me

I borrowed this survey from Lucy and Keisha. I figured it would be good for my readers to learn more about me. I will talk Mac into doing it also.

What is your name? Were you named after someone else? Do you like your name?
My name is Angelica Gracielle Murciano-Green. I was not named after anyone, although I get teased that I was named after the character from the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie since we look similar. I like my name, but I wish it had a cute nickname. Most of the time my nickname is Jelly!

Do you have any pets? If yes, what kinds, and what are their names? If not, why don’t you have any pets?
I have a gray cat named Lavender Praline. She was attacked by a dog and is very timid now.

Do you like to cook? What’s your favorite food? Are you good at cooking?
I sometimes help Daddy cook dinner and I like to make cookies. I have been enjoying it a lot more lately and it might become my new hobby. My favorite food is tacos.

Where do you live? Have you ever lived in another country from where you do currently?
I live in Montana. I have not lived in another country, but I did live in Manhattan and I was born in Miami. Papa was born in Cuba if that counts.

What do you do in your free time?
I like to play dolls and read. I usually spend my free time with Daddy and we do crafty stuff.

Do you like sports? What are your favorite sport?
I am not very athletic, but I play soccer and take swimming lessons. I hate swimming, I do not like water in general.

How old are you? Do you like being the age you are? 
I am eleven. It is okay, it was more fun being nine.

Do you have a religion? What is it?
I go to a Catholic school and enjoy the religion classes and going to church, but at home I do not really practice a religion. Since I have two fathers and most religions preach against that we keep a neutral opinion of formal religions, but we believe in God and my dads think it is important for me to have a religious background and be able to make my own decision.

How many languages do you speak? What are they? 
I speak English and Spanish.

Who do you live with?
I live with Papa, my biological father, and Daddy, my adopted father.

Are you a morning or night person?
I am a morning person. The day is still fresh and I am more awake and productive.

Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? 
No, I do not think so. I think simple things are better.

What are five things people don’t know about you?
1. I love unicorns
2. gummy bears are my favorite candy, but I cannot stand gummy worms
3. I have a stuffed pig named Penelope
4. the smell of coconut makes me gag
5. my name was almost Sarita

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I love seeing my blog friends fill these out. It's always nice to learn more about them!
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly is a cute nickname! My brother calls me Lucy Goosey or just Goose. I pretend like it annoys me, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete